DGTT: What Glenn Thompson has to say...

"I have the utmost respect for Greg's technical knowledge, perspectives and teaching ability. So much so that I often asked him this year to work with SHIP athletes on the side who were struggling with aspects of their technique. He always got results, sometimes where I struggled to convey concepts."

"I've been blessed to work with exceptional high school athletes like Jeremy Silverman, Ryan Whiting, Joe Kovacs and more recently Kyle Long and Kyle Felpel. Greg understands my teaching methods as well as anyone I know. He also has his own thoughts and opinions on technique and training. I would trust Greg to coach my own son or daughter and have full confidence he would maximize their abilities. I can offer no stronger endorsement."



As I a little side note, I would like to send a big thank you to coach Glenn and all of his support!

No comments:

Post a Comment