I _______________________________, hereby agree to the following terms of contract. Defying Gravity Thrower’s Training is not responsible for any terms that may be broken, and I am wholly responsible for any broken terms that may or may not take place.
· Defying Gravity Thrower’s Training strongly recommends arriving 15 minutes prior to your scheduled session. As the athlete, I understand that my scheduled session does not include the warm up period. If I must warm up during my allocated time slot, I understand that this time will not be added onto the end of the session.
· As the athlete, I understand that all payments are due before the session takes place. I also understand that the only payment transactions accepted will be due in cash.
· As the athlete, I agree that I do have the money to pay for the services provided.
· As the athlete, I understand that any cancelations are expected with a minimum of 1 hour in advance of my session (preferably 24 hours in advance). I am in agreement that failing to do so will result in a charged session, and that the payment will be handed over before any other session takes place.
· As the athlete, I understand that I am expected to be self-motivated and maintain a high quality of listening capabilities. I also agree to present myself respectfully, and be accountable for any actions of disrespect that may or may not take place. I am in complete agreement that any actions of disrespect or lack of motivation, can lead to a termination of service.
· Most importantly, Greg Pearson personally wants to remind you that although these terms of contract are very straight forward, he is not a military lieutenant. These terms of contract are only to prevent any misunderstandings that may or may not occur. Let’s make it happen!
· As the athlete, I understand the previous statement.
Signature of the Athlete: ______________________________________
(If under the age of 18)
Signature of the Parent: _______________________________________